Our Practice —
Modern Dentistry in Munich’s “Fünf Höfe”
Modern dentistry is our vocation and philosophy. In our Munich-based dental surgery, we combine traditional treatment methods with the latest technology to offer you the best possible therapy and most pleasant experience.
Modern dentistry: Everything for the patient
Our concept provides you with comprehensive diagnostics supported by the latest technology, followed up by detailed advice from our team to help you make an unhurried decision on the next steps. Our aim is to assist you in reaching the desired result in a pleasant environment without pain, and in a productive way – this goes for prophylaxis as well as for treatment. This is why we exclusively work with acknowledged experts and also pass on our knowledge to colleagues at home and abroad through many training courses accredited by the Bavarian State Chamber of Medicine.
Our philosophy is a clearly structured modular practice concept. The patient is the center of attention. The different components of prophylaxis, advice, planning and treatment are individually put together for the patient’s needs and personal wishes. You have total transparency and can control the jointly compiled therapy plan on the basis of the comprehensive information provided.
Due to the high level of technology and standardization of our processes, you can be sure of the constant quality of this sustainable therapy concept.
Examples of the modern equipment in our Munich-based dental practice
- Low-radiation digital 3D X-ray
- Virtual preoperative implant planning
- Digital intraoral scanning instead of conventional dental impressions
- Computer-based implantology for minimally invasive operations
- Operating microscope for root canal treatments
- In-house master laboratory for prosthetic dentistry
- Cooperation with the master laboratory Cera-Technik, Germany’s leading provider of digitally manufactured dental prostheses