Implants are becoming the standard in dental prosthestics due to their superior stability, performance, safety, and not least because of their aesthetics compared to other forms of dental prostheses such as removable dentures. Among the procedures available to replace an entire row of teeth, the most recent is All-on-4™: A prosthesis able to replace all teeth of a row is mounted on four implants.
Advantages of All-on-4™ Munich
If it is necessary to replace a large number of teeth or an entire row of teeth, the procedure of choice at our Munich oral surgery clinic is All-on-4™. With this, we can provide you with the best of what other forms of dental prostheses have to offer:
- You receive one single prosthesis which replaces your entire upper or lower set of teeth. This means significantly reduced strain and effort compared to individual dental implants.
- Unlike removable dentures, an All-on-4™ prosthesis functions like a set of natural teeth: It is permanently fixed and cleaned with toothbrush and floss.
- Removable dentures exert unnatural pressure on the jawbone and thus lead to bone resorption. The consequence: Your dentures lose their firm hold and bone augmentation sooner or later becomes necessary. Thanks to All-on-4™, this problem can be avoided at Dr. Butz & Partner Munich: Since the prosthesis is anchored in the jawbone, it remains naturally loaded and permanently retains its shape.
The All-on-4™ procedure Munich
At Dr. Butz & Partner in Munich, you can have an entire row of teeth replaced in a single operation. After thorough examination and detailed consultation, we will take the following steps:
- Four titanium implants are placed in the jawbone. This will either be performed under sedation or general anaesthesia according to your wishes.
- We take an impression of your jaw and a temporary denture is fixed on the four implants on the same day.
- After several days of rest, we inspect the wounds and remove your sutures.
- After around six months, the implants are inseparably grown into your jawbone and the temporary can be replaced with a high-quality permanent denture.
- In addition to usual daily dental care, we recommend you see us for prophylaxis every six months. This enables us to regularly check and professionally clean your implants and your prosthesis. In this way, we can ensure permanent stability and functionality of your denture.
Allow us to permanently restore your natural dental functionality in our oral surgery clinic in Munich. Your oral surgeon for All-on-4™ in Munich.
You need examination or treatment, but the thought alone makes you uncomfortable or even anxious? We have the latest technology to make your treatment the most relaxed of your life!